domenica 19 gennaio 2014

ETERNAL CHAOS

I dreamt of a world ruled by monsters
in which I see the weak ones
scared by looking them in the eyes,
trying to run away,
but no one finds a place to hide..
not even a dark corner in which to seek for salvation.
I want to distinctly hear the resounding rumble of giant tidal waves,
as they approach, shaking the earth.
I'm floating above this magnificent yet horrifying show, safe and untouchable,
sat on an imaginary reef.
I'll stare at this destruction...drunk
and watch it all collapse and burn.
Nothing will ever grow or rise again,
no prayer,no actions,no escape,
no other plausible end to avoid
this inevitable erasure.
So let there be silence...deletion...
and the ultimate peace.
The quiet sound of the end.
The eternal absence of existence.
I want nothing to survive,
I want to really feel the end,
and then get blown away.
I want a first row seat for the apocalypse.
Everything, huge or tiny, is meant to disappear over time.
The Sun doesn't shine on Promiseland
and I won't be sorry at all
when the world ends. 

Evan

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento