sabato 31 agosto 2013

DAWN OF THE DEAD...MUST END!

Bring me your leaders
I'll shoot them all..
using a tool much stronger and effective than bullets..
the power of mind..
'Cause it's undoubtely the right thing to do..
I firmly support self-determination.
Sometimes I wish I could own the planet..
Just for one day..
I'd chase down these evil doers.
They know how it goes,and it's just because they're not scared anymore...
They feel safe from harm..
untouchables..
away from the pains of the common man.
We don't need bombs,we never did,
I wonder why we all can't realize that!
It's something we gotta fight!
I am just taking some inspiration from music,like I always do when I'm in the urge for intensity and fulfillment,along with a touch of my personal common sense...
But what's common if it's not shared?
Say NO when it's time to..
Question everything that doesn't feel right..
Rebellion is as natural as breathing when you feel smothered.
With that being said,allow me to suggest some advices:
Learn as much as you can..
Read..
Get informed..
Be honest..
Stay true to yourselves..
Think before you act..
Mean what you say and say what you mean..
Communicate..
and spread what you know as much as possible.
Because knowledge is the most powerful weapon ever!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento