giovedì 18 luglio 2013

DEATHWISH

A desolate valley of broken memories 
is the final place where minds drift...
this is when body separates from brain
like two complete strangers...
It's been a very long and grueling journey
I've come to realise and yet different 
in so many ways for any of us.
Now I find myself standing still
saving my breath,
moving slowly just to spare my heart...
everything around this nowhere land indicates time has come to an end.
My ability to spread my wings and take off seems to have abandoned me, and I can't feel my wings on my back, like I used to, anymore.
Wish my inside blows and eclipse this entire world...
Nothing desirable here...
Assuming this hollowed land is an actual place.
I've been falling for so many years that I really forgot how to be a human being...
and now it looks like an airport terminal here...
All that's left with me is a bunch of ruined recollections...
All I got now is my reflection
whispering to dust
and I hear useless echoes coming back at me...
Sentimental and careless at the same time...
Empty spaces
tearing me apart
as I felt
my wings belong to dark
they're dragging me away.
Thoughts of death will keep me awake...
dissolve all my fears for the day to come.
                                                               Evan


Deathwish - (The Angel,The Skull & The Heart) drawing sketch on paper and digital colours. Evan Ottavian 2012 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento