domenica 20 gennaio 2013

TRANSPORT TRAINS IN NY ON WEEKENDS ARE SIMPLY UNBELIEVABLE!

So I'm sitting in Bergen St. station for like an hour and half or so.What do I do here?Simple,patiently waiting for the most awaited train of all New York subway lines,the G train.No Queens-bound G trains on weekends,so the sign says.And I'm thinking...Perfect!Ok,it's always like this on weekends right?We're all pretty much used to deal with the mess brought by trains.Wait a minute,stop for a sec and think.Think of all the time you lose,time better spent doing something you'd like to do preferibly.Oh well,I can handle it,but after a day like the one I've been through I just wanna get home and watch an episode of the serie I'm after lately,which in this case is "Rescue Me"...that sounds appropriate.I'm not asking for much but it seems I'm stuck here for like forever,it's freezing cold and I'm about to pee in my pants!Litterally!
What to do?Talk to the MTA officer and ask for intels,expecially given the fact I was here the very last Sunday and everything went just smooth!The F train brought me to Bergen and after a while,look what decided to show up...The G train!!!But not tonite.You know what?Considered there's undoubtely a hard work maintaining good efficiency on subway lines, today I'm more like - Oh My God!- at what price?I am really sick and way too much pissed off to deal with restoration services,constructions,delays,detours,track switching,platform changes and crap!That's it,I'm having the longest night ever!It's getting more than upsetting,and worse when you see that happening on weekly bases.What do the newyorkers pay taxes for?So stop cutting funds and fix this damn issue up!Otherwise how can a man travel from Manhattan to Brooklyn on a cold-as-ice breezy sunday night and get some deserved rest?!So annoying and I mean it!"Improving, non-stop" my nuts! And...Yes,I am complaining this time.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento